Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the Diabetes Prescription Medication Savings Program work?
Diabetes-Rx-Discounts.com is partnered with companies that negotiate discounts directly with the pharmacies on over 20,000 name brand and generic medications. These discounts are then passed directly on to cardholders.
- Who is eligible to participate in the Diabetes Prescription Medication Savings Program?
The Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts program has no requirements. Unlike insurance programs, there is no income, age, pre-existing condition, deductible, or waiting period restrictions. The program is designed to help patients nationwide who do not have prescription drug coverage or who have coverage but are subject to large deductibles, large co-pays, formulary limitations, dosing limitations, gaps, and/or any cash out-of-pocket expenses.
- How much does a Diabetes-Rx-Discounts.com card/coupon cost?
The Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts Program is absolutely FREE. We provide this service to every American that wishes to save on their prescription prices. There are no premiums or deductibles associated with this program whatsoever. Printable cards and coupons are available free of charge from our website.
- Which prescription drugs do they cover?
All FDA approved brand name and generic prescription medications are covered. Use our Medication Pricing Tool to search for your prescription.
- How do I use the Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts Card?
- Select a pharmacy: the Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts Card is valid at over 56,000 network pharmacy locations nationwide. In most cases, your current pharmacy will be part of our network.
- Submit your prescription: Present your prescription to the pharmacist. If you need to transfer a prescription, bring your empty prescription bottle or label with you to the pharmacy.
- Present your Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts Card: Your card's unique code provides the pharmacist with the appropriately discounted prescription price. The price on the prescription is based on the pharmacy's contracted agreement with Diabetes-Rx-Discounts.com and our partners.
- You Save: Your savings will be clear once the pharmacist enters your filled prescription into the register. Whether the lowest discount price is the Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts's price, your present insurance program's price, or the pharmacy's already discounted price, you are GUARANTEED to receive the LOWEST price available!
- Which pharmacies can I go to?
We have a constantly expanding list of over 56,000 participating major chain pharmacies and local pharmacies nationwide. Use the Pharmacy Locator Tool to see if your pharmacy is in our network. We have also provided a list of participating pharmacies.
- How can I be assured I am getting the lowest price?
The discounted price may vary by as much as 75% depending on the medication and the pharmacy discount rate contracted with Diabetes-Rx-Discounts.com. While pharmacy prices may vary from week-to-week and by the geographic location, the patient is guaranteed the lowest price available regardless of whether it is the Diabetes Prescription Medication Discounts price, your present insurance program's price, or the pharmacy's already discounted price.
Print your FREE Diabetes Prescription Discount Drug Card. This membership card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 75% at more than 56,000 national and regional pharmacies across the country.Print Free Card
- Save up to 75% on drug costs.
- No limits on usage.
- Save on brand and generics.
- Use at 56,000 pharmacies.